Three has got its mitts on HTC's big-screen Android 2.2 smartphone, the Desire HD. The handset's star feature is its 4.3in, 480 x 800 capacitive touchscreen, but it also has an 8Mp autofocus camera on the back with a pair of LED flashes and a 720p HD video recording capability. HTC Desire HD It has a 1GHz CPU, but only 1.5GB …
Canada just got the old Desire!
You are so far behind. Two months ago we first got our hands on the original Desire. (The missus and I now have "his and hers smartphones.") Lovely toys. I would dearly love to take an HD for a spin though: see where the differences lie. Sadly, it will likely be quite some time before a carrier coughs one up here. Maybe I can worm myself into some sort of local conference or somesuch and get a peek.
The only problem is can’t actually think of any conferences in western Canada that HTC might be attending in the next few months. Ah, well…neat toys nonetheless!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS