Storage adaptor firm QLogic will have a new CEO from 15 November onwards. Simon Biddiscombe, the current chief financial officer, has been appointed by QLGC's board of directors. Long-term QLogic boss H K Desai is moving upstairs to become executive chairman. He has been CEO for 15 years and is in his mid-sixties. We speculated …
Typical CEO succession plan...up to the paid infirmary, then out on the street. Nothing mysterious here.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search