Storage adaptor firm QLogic will have a new CEO from 15 November onwards. Simon Biddiscombe, the current chief financial officer, has been appointed by QLGC's board of directors. Long-term QLogic boss H K Desai is moving upstairs to become executive chairman. He has been CEO for 15 years and is in his mid-sixties. We speculated …
Typical CEO succession plan...up to the paid infirmary, then out on the street. Nothing mysterious here.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great