Storage adaptor firm QLogic will have a new CEO from 15 November onwards. Simon Biddiscombe, the current chief financial officer, has been appointed by QLGC's board of directors. Long-term QLogic boss H K Desai is moving upstairs to become executive chairman. He has been CEO for 15 years and is in his mid-sixties. We speculated …
Typical CEO succession plan...up to the paid infirmary, then out on the street. Nothing mysterious here.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer