The two venture capital owners of failed holographic storage developer InPhase are at war. One wants to auction all the company's remaining assets, while the other thinks it can do a phoenix and rise from the ashes. Bart Stuck, CEO of Signal Lake Stuck on you: Signal Lake MD Bart Stuck won't give up on InPhase The Longmont …
300GB? I think I have a disk drive that small in a drawer somewhere.
Signal Lake: buy the rest of the company from Acadia Woods Partners. Problem solved?
(I know: too simple and logical to actually work.)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER