The two venture capital owners of failed holographic storage developer InPhase are at war. One wants to auction all the company's remaining assets, while the other thinks it can do a phoenix and rise from the ashes. Bart Stuck, CEO of Signal Lake Stuck on you: Signal Lake MD Bart Stuck won't give up on InPhase The Longmont …
300GB? I think I have a disk drive that small in a drawer somewhere.
Signal Lake: buy the rest of the company from Acadia Woods Partners. Problem solved?
(I know: too simple and logical to actually work.)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them