The two venture capital owners of failed holographic storage developer InPhase are at war. One wants to auction all the company's remaining assets, while the other thinks it can do a phoenix and rise from the ashes. Bart Stuck, CEO of Signal Lake Stuck on you: Signal Lake MD Bart Stuck won't give up on InPhase The Longmont …
300GB? I think I have a disk drive that small in a drawer somewhere.
Signal Lake: buy the rest of the company from Acadia Woods Partners. Problem solved?
(I know: too simple and logical to actually work.)
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs