The two venture capital owners of failed holographic storage developer InPhase are at war. One wants to auction all the company's remaining assets, while the other thinks it can do a phoenix and rise from the ashes. Bart Stuck, CEO of Signal Lake Stuck on you: Signal Lake MD Bart Stuck won't give up on InPhase The Longmont …
300GB? I think I have a disk drive that small in a drawer somewhere.
Signal Lake: buy the rest of the company from Acadia Woods Partners. Problem solved?
(I know: too simple and logical to actually work.)
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops