The two venture capital owners of failed holographic storage developer InPhase are at war. One wants to auction all the company's remaining assets, while the other thinks it can do a phoenix and rise from the ashes. Bart Stuck, CEO of Signal Lake Stuck on you: Signal Lake MD Bart Stuck won't give up on InPhase The Longmont …
300GB? I think I have a disk drive that small in a drawer somewhere.
Signal Lake: buy the rest of the company from Acadia Woods Partners. Problem solved?
(I know: too simple and logical to actually work.)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you