The organiser of Droidcon is offering a discount to Nokia's Symbian development staff at the gathering of London's Android developers. The event runs next Thursday and Friday in Islington, and attendance will set you back just shy of 200 quid. But if you're one of those affected by Nokia's change of direction then drop Dominic a …
If the N8 had Android
I'd practically be gay for Nokia.
Android is the mark of the beast
When everybody has an Android handset, one big evil American corporation will have all of our data. That will be the beginning of the end of freedom.
Am I the only...
Am I the only one to have read the headline as
"Android convict offers ex-Nokia staff discount"?
I was expecting to read about a fraudster trying to trick money out of Nokia staff by selling fake stuff
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait