The organiser of Droidcon is offering a discount to Nokia's Symbian development staff at the gathering of London's Android developers. The event runs next Thursday and Friday in Islington, and attendance will set you back just shy of 200 quid. But if you're one of those affected by Nokia's change of direction then drop Dominic a …
If the N8 had Android
I'd practically be gay for Nokia.
Android is the mark of the beast
When everybody has an Android handset, one big evil American corporation will have all of our data. That will be the beginning of the end of freedom.
Am I the only...
Am I the only one to have read the headline as
"Android convict offers ex-Nokia staff discount"?
I was expecting to read about a fraudster trying to trick money out of Nokia staff by selling fake stuff
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9