The organiser of Droidcon is offering a discount to Nokia's Symbian development staff at the gathering of London's Android developers. The event runs next Thursday and Friday in Islington, and attendance will set you back just shy of 200 quid. But if you're one of those affected by Nokia's change of direction then drop Dominic a …
If the N8 had Android
I'd practically be gay for Nokia.
Android is the mark of the beast
When everybody has an Android handset, one big evil American corporation will have all of our data. That will be the beginning of the end of freedom.
Am I the only...
Am I the only one to have read the headline as
"Android convict offers ex-Nokia staff discount"?
I was expecting to read about a fraudster trying to trick money out of Nokia staff by selling fake stuff
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base