Citrix revenues rose by 17.8 per cent, to $472.2m in the third quarter, while net income climbed 64.3 per cent, to $81.5m. The company is bundling just about every virtual PC, server, and application product that it has into the XenDesktop 4 Swiss army knife while pushing upgrades from XenApp at a discounted price, and the …
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8