Acer has added Intel's new dual-core netbook processor, the 1.5GHz Atom N550, to its Aspire One D250 mini-laptop and re-released it as the D255. The 10in machine includes 1GB of 667MHz DDR 3 memory and relies on the GMA 3150 graphics engine built into the CPU to drive its glossy 1024 x 600 display. Acer Aspire One D255 The …
get rid of the glossy screen
Why do most of the netbooks have glossy screens? I use mine out in the cart, can't see a damn thing, only myself in the reflection!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'