Acer has added Intel's new dual-core netbook processor, the 1.5GHz Atom N550, to its Aspire One D250 mini-laptop and re-released it as the D255. The 10in machine includes 1GB of 667MHz DDR 3 memory and relies on the GMA 3150 graphics engine built into the CPU to drive its glossy 1024 x 600 display. Acer Aspire One D255 The …
get rid of the glossy screen
Why do most of the netbooks have glossy screens? I use mine out in the cart, can't see a damn thing, only myself in the reflection!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire