Acer has added Intel's new dual-core netbook processor, the 1.5GHz Atom N550, to its Aspire One D250 mini-laptop and re-released it as the D255. The 10in machine includes 1GB of 667MHz DDR 3 memory and relies on the GMA 3150 graphics engine built into the CPU to drive its glossy 1024 x 600 display. Acer Aspire One D255 The …
get rid of the glossy screen
Why do most of the netbooks have glossy screens? I use mine out in the cart, can't see a damn thing, only myself in the reflection!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats