Acer has added Intel's new dual-core netbook processor, the 1.5GHz Atom N550, to its Aspire One D250 mini-laptop and re-released it as the D255. The 10in machine includes 1GB of 667MHz DDR 3 memory and relies on the GMA 3150 graphics engine built into the CPU to drive its glossy 1024 x 600 display. Acer Aspire One D255 The …
get rid of the glossy screen
Why do most of the netbooks have glossy screens? I use mine out in the cart, can't see a damn thing, only myself in the reflection!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?