Arkeia is adding deduplication to its entire line of backup software, appliances and virtual appliances with Network Backup 9.0. The deduplication is in-line, as source de-dupe must be in order to gain the advantage of reduced network bandwidth when transmitting the deduplicated backup files to a central store. Arkeia's …
Is it just me?
Or did any-one else read that Headline as Arkela?
We will do our best!
Dib dib dib.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS