Arkeia is adding deduplication to its entire line of backup software, appliances and virtual appliances with Network Backup 9.0. The deduplication is in-line, as source de-dupe must be in order to gain the advantage of reduced network bandwidth when transmitting the deduplicated backup files to a central store. Arkeia's …
Is it just me?
Or did any-one else read that Headline as Arkela?
We will do our best!
Dib dib dib.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst