Yahoo!'s revenues took a slight dip during the third quarter — but the much-criticized company posted profits that just beat the expectations of the Wall Street guessmen, thanks in large part to the sale of jobs site HotJobs. During the company's quarterly conference call with analysts and reporters, CEO Carol Bartz added a bit …
I can tell you what is happening... the results from bing! are so bad people are loading up google and getting some search results that are actually relevant to the search term.
Although bing does have one good feature... searching Microsoft related terms sometimes works better than google. Sometimes...
who uses yahoo!?
i used to use yahoo! back when modems made noises, but you uses it today? How on earth can they make $1bn?
I'd like to think ...
... that Yahoo's losses were due to people deliberately boycotting Yahoo due to its insidious habit of installing unwanted toolbars by default when we load other programs.
Companies whose products are so bad that they can't succeed on their own merits and have to report to surreptitious unrequested installation alongside other products deserve to fail big time.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs