Google has reportedly cut ties with seven ad resellers in China and, at the same time, renewed its vows to search users in that region – despite their undying love for the firm's rival Baidu. Mountain View came under fire from Beijing officials earlier this year, after it provided China-based surfers with a search redirect via …
Biggest market in the world...
but can foreign companies get local companies to actually pay them and can software companies get paid for their products?
Don't forget Google has shares in Baidu.
Baidu: hire some better developers
Am I the only netadmin that sees constant malformed query traffic from Baidu spiders?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market