Google has reportedly cut ties with seven ad resellers in China and, at the same time, renewed its vows to search users in that region – despite their undying love for the firm's rival Baidu. Mountain View came under fire from Beijing officials earlier this year, after it provided China-based surfers with a search redirect via …
Biggest market in the world...
but can foreign companies get local companies to actually pay them and can software companies get paid for their products?
Don't forget Google has shares in Baidu.
Baidu: hire some better developers
Am I the only netadmin that sees constant malformed query traffic from Baidu spiders?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)