Google has reportedly cut ties with seven ad resellers in China and, at the same time, renewed its vows to search users in that region – despite their undying love for the firm's rival Baidu. Mountain View came under fire from Beijing officials earlier this year, after it provided China-based surfers with a search redirect via …
Biggest market in the world...
but can foreign companies get local companies to actually pay them and can software companies get paid for their products?
Don't forget Google has shares in Baidu.
Baidu: hire some better developers
Am I the only netadmin that sees constant malformed query traffic from Baidu spiders?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE