Google has reportedly cut ties with seven ad resellers in China and, at the same time, renewed its vows to search users in that region – despite their undying love for the firm's rival Baidu. Mountain View came under fire from Beijing officials earlier this year, after it provided China-based surfers with a search redirect via …
Biggest market in the world...
but can foreign companies get local companies to actually pay them and can software companies get paid for their products?
Don't forget Google has shares in Baidu.
Baidu: hire some better developers
Am I the only netadmin that sees constant malformed query traffic from Baidu spiders?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen