People expecting some big and pleasant surprises out of Big Blue in its third quarter are probably going to be disappointed that IBM did exactly and precisely what it said it would do. Revenues were up 3 per cent to $24.3bn, and net income climbed 11.7 per cent to $3.6bn. To help generate some enthusiasm for IBM's share price, …
Reality is the bottom line ... Cash talks, bullshit walks.
IBM's Price/Earnings is currently 13.34 ... AAPL's is 25.79 ... Neither are on my personal "buy" listie, but AAPL is labeled with a very loud "NO!!!" in that particular department ... and at least IBM pays dividends.
POWER is DEAD
IBM is taking the POWER slide - down 13% year over year.
Watch for the 4th quarter...
Matt ? Is that you ?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire