People expecting some big and pleasant surprises out of Big Blue in its third quarter are probably going to be disappointed that IBM did exactly and precisely what it said it would do. Revenues were up 3 per cent to $24.3bn, and net income climbed 11.7 per cent to $3.6bn. To help generate some enthusiasm for IBM's share price, …
Reality is the bottom line ... Cash talks, bullshit walks.
IBM's Price/Earnings is currently 13.34 ... AAPL's is 25.79 ... Neither are on my personal "buy" listie, but AAPL is labeled with a very loud "NO!!!" in that particular department ... and at least IBM pays dividends.
POWER is DEAD
IBM is taking the POWER slide - down 13% year over year.
Watch for the 4th quarter...
Matt ? Is that you ?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes