HTC will bring its latest Android smartphone, the Gratia, to the UK next month. Introducing the handset this morning, HTC's announcement revealed only that the handset will run Android 2.2 and incorporate an autofocus 5Mp camera. It'll will come in a choice of colours: black, white and "forest green". HTC Gratia Judging from …
In other words
A HTC Legend in a different formfactor...
This is quite cute, if it doesn't cost much then it could be worth getting for SWMBO...
Looks like the UK version of the HTC Aria
Identical appearance, identical specs - so no camera flash/LED, boo hiss.
# Inquirer HTC announces European Aria, the Gratia
Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade
I think the Orange SF / ZTE Blade will be a very hard bargain Smartphone for anyone to beat. RRP of £99 but it's very easy to get a £20 discount.
Are you going to San Francisco?
Orange's San Francisco, aka ZTE Blade, is the budget Android du jour.
Unlike this HTC, it's got a proper screen resolution (480x800) and a nice AMOLED screen with the magic PenTile Matrix tech found in the Nexus.
Oh and it's £99 plus £10 top up. Lots of discounts available, quidco, topcashback, NUS, local government, teachers, NHS, police etc.
Fully featured device for a "low-cost" Android phone
GPS, WIFI, 3G/UMTS, run Android, sounds like a possible bargain.
Like the idea of the ZTE Blade too, would consider that too if available in UK unbranded, dislike operator livery on my phones.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack