Yahoo.com went titsup for about an hour yesterday afternoon, but the company hasn't explained what went wrong yet. “For a brief period this afternoon, Yahoo.com was inaccessible to some users. We have identified the issue and are working to correct it immediately. We know that this may have caused some inconvenience and we …
"may have might have"
Why are these people so mealy-mouthed in their statements? Do they thnk that if they actually admit to some inconvenience definitely having been caused, they'll open themselves up to being more sued than usual?
But when was the last time anyone actually went into Yahoo?
A half dozen called
To report that their internet was down, in my company of 300. A couple after I blasted an email around to everyone to try Bing or Google before calling.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM