Yahoo.com went titsup for about an hour yesterday afternoon, but the company hasn't explained what went wrong yet. “For a brief period this afternoon, Yahoo.com was inaccessible to some users. We have identified the issue and are working to correct it immediately. We know that this may have caused some inconvenience and we …
"may have might have"
Why are these people so mealy-mouthed in their statements? Do they thnk that if they actually admit to some inconvenience definitely having been caused, they'll open themselves up to being more sued than usual?
But when was the last time anyone actually went into Yahoo?
A half dozen called
To report that their internet was down, in my company of 300. A couple after I blasted an email around to everyone to try Bing or Google before calling.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests