The Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) team are running around like headless chickens ahead of the planned 23 October launch, and while we've now got a main payload, some helium and a substantial cellar of fine Spanish wine to fuel the attempt, we're still plugging away on the Vulture 1 aircraft. Suffice it to say, the …
Ah, fond memories of the summer of 1988
top one, nice one, get sorted...
watch ya bass bins
does he need some vicks?
btw thier album is going on spotify when i get home.
And here I thought it was going to be a post-watershed A-team-esque condom-as-waterproofing jury rig.
Good Luck with the tracking man!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action