The Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) team are running around like headless chickens ahead of the planned 23 October launch, and while we've now got a main payload, some helium and a substantial cellar of fine Spanish wine to fuel the attempt, we're still plugging away on the Vulture 1 aircraft. Suffice it to say, the …
Ah, fond memories of the summer of 1988
top one, nice one, get sorted...
watch ya bass bins
does he need some vicks?
btw thier album is going on spotify when i get home.
And here I thought it was going to be a post-watershed A-team-esque condom-as-waterproofing jury rig.
Good Luck with the tracking man!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR