The Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) team are running around like headless chickens ahead of the planned 23 October launch, and while we've now got a main payload, some helium and a substantial cellar of fine Spanish wine to fuel the attempt, we're still plugging away on the Vulture 1 aircraft. Suffice it to say, the …
Ah, fond memories of the summer of 1988
top one, nice one, get sorted...
watch ya bass bins
does he need some vicks?
btw thier album is going on spotify when i get home.
And here I thought it was going to be a post-watershed A-team-esque condom-as-waterproofing jury rig.
Good Luck with the tracking man!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire