WD has added a fresh model to its line of network-connectable hard drives. The MyBook Live, like the current My Book World Edition - reviewed here - comes in 1TB and 2TB versions and hooks up to your router over a Gigabit Ethernet link. WD My Book Live vs World Edition Networkable WD My Books: how the generations differ WD …
The data is still unsafe then?
Where is the ZFS-type data integrity check?
Why bother? Everything worth doing etc.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip