WD has added a fresh model to its line of network-connectable hard drives. The MyBook Live, like the current My Book World Edition - reviewed here - comes in 1TB and 2TB versions and hooks up to your router over a Gigabit Ethernet link. WD My Book Live vs World Edition Networkable WD My Books: how the generations differ WD …
The data is still unsafe then?
Where is the ZFS-type data integrity check?
Why bother? Everything worth doing etc.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat