WD has added a fresh model to its line of network-connectable hard drives. The MyBook Live, like the current My Book World Edition - reviewed here - comes in 1TB and 2TB versions and hooks up to your router over a Gigabit Ethernet link. WD My Book Live vs World Edition Networkable WD My Books: how the generations differ WD …
The data is still unsafe then?
Where is the ZFS-type data integrity check?
Why bother? Everything worth doing etc.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'