American wannabe network operator LightSquared has created a rapid response team, poised to provide satellite communications, and put the company's technology in front of TV cameras, at a moment's notice. The Emergency Rapid Response Communications Team (ERRT) is basically a box of satellite-capable phones which can be rushed to …
Aren't they usually of doom?
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Review Gran Turismo 6: Another glossy, gorgeous Mario Kart on steroids
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust on road to 64-bit glory