The Google money machine continued to crank out the dollars in third quarter, as revenues leapt 23 per cent from the same period last year. Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter, and though a majority of these dollars still come from the company's bread-and-butter search ads, Google played up its revenues from other sources …
how much of that revenue increase is because of the new intelligent search flashing up different ads depending on the keystroke at the time...
"Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter"
$7.29bn?! Is it just me that is amazed by figures like that?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin