The Google money machine continued to crank out the dollars in third quarter, as revenues leapt 23 per cent from the same period last year. Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter, and though a majority of these dollars still come from the company's bread-and-butter search ads, Google played up its revenues from other sources …
how much of that revenue increase is because of the new intelligent search flashing up different ads depending on the keystroke at the time...
"Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter"
$7.29bn?! Is it just me that is amazed by figures like that?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops