The Google money machine continued to crank out the dollars in third quarter, as revenues leapt 23 per cent from the same period last year. Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter, and though a majority of these dollars still come from the company's bread-and-butter search ads, Google played up its revenues from other sources …
how much of that revenue increase is because of the new intelligent search flashing up different ads depending on the keystroke at the time...
"Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter"
$7.29bn?! Is it just me that is amazed by figures like that?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes