The Google money machine continued to crank out the dollars in third quarter, as revenues leapt 23 per cent from the same period last year. Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter, and though a majority of these dollars still come from the company's bread-and-butter search ads, Google played up its revenues from other sources …
how much of that revenue increase is because of the new intelligent search flashing up different ads depending on the keystroke at the time...
"Revenues reached $7.29bn for the quarter"
$7.29bn?! Is it just me that is amazed by figures like that?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst