Communications-chip heavyweight Broadcom announced Wednesday that it will acquire Beceem Communications, a fabless designer of dual-mode 4G wireless chips that support both the rising LTE and fading WiMAX standards. "The acquisition of Beceem accelerates Broadcom's time-to-market in 4G," Broadcom's announcement of the deal …
Good news for world road warriors
With both Wimax and LTE deployed across the world, it is good that Broadcom is offering a universal solution to the many road warriors who travel around the world.
better news for the beceem employees,
those of whom will not be laid off that is.
i know something about how beceem used to work in bangalore that i will not repeat here, except to say that working conditions in Broadcom should be a whole lot better.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search