We wrote about Viking Modular at the end of September, with its neat set of Elements SAS SSDs (solid state drives). The company plans to double their speed early next year. The intention is to use SandForce's new SF-2000 controllers. Viking anticipates the small block read and write IOPS number jumping from 28,000 IOPS to 60,000 …
Look like Sandforces max controller numbers been requoted
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft