Less than two months after Intel lowered Wall Street expectations for its third-quarter, it released said financial info — and the news ain't too shabby: Chipzilla exceeded $11bn in revenues for the first time in its history. "Intel's third-quarter results set all-time records for revenue and operating income," Intel president …
All from their price gouging SSDs I'm sure. :)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE