Less than two months after Intel lowered Wall Street expectations for its third-quarter, it released said financial info — and the news ain't too shabby: Chipzilla exceeded $11bn in revenues for the first time in its history. "Intel's third-quarter results set all-time records for revenue and operating income," Intel president …
All from their price gouging SSDs I'm sure. :)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone