Less than two months after Intel lowered Wall Street expectations for its third-quarter, it released said financial info — and the news ain't too shabby: Chipzilla exceeded $11bn in revenues for the first time in its history. "Intel's third-quarter results set all-time records for revenue and operating income," Intel president …
All from their price gouging SSDs I'm sure. :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?