While server virtualisation and live migration give customers flexibility and a certain amount of disaster recovery and high availability, some customers - particularly in financial services and healthcare - still need fault tolerance. And that is why Stratus Technologies still exists. This is also why the company must support …
Is anyone still using that??
Microsoft has a very good chance in the SMB space
I thought that 2 months ago, until I realised how ugly and difficult Hyper-V actually is to configure anything resembling Migration and Failover.. we're now in the process of migrating to VMWare.
- How much did NSA pay to put a backdoor in RSA crypto? Try $10m – report
- Google fined by Spanish data watchdog over audacious privacy tweak
- Fanbois, prepare to lose your sh*t as BRUSSELS KILLS IPHONE dock
- Review TomTom GO 6000 satnav chews on smarties and tablets
- Worried OpenSSL uses NSA-tainted crypto? This BUG has got your back