Windows Phone 7 gets its formal public launch this afternoon, but dear old LG has already - and accidentally - outed its Optimus 7 handset. Said the company in its blog this morning - the entry has since been pulled - "Utilising Microsoft’s brand new operating system, the LG Optimus 7 heralds a new era for smartphones and …
I'm sure they love having their name pinched
Did you not learn Latin at school?
Blue Screen of Life ? Well, when it goes titsup the screen won't have to change colour much now will it?
The size of those icons? Ok, for an Inuit in the Arctic wearing sealskin mitts I suppose.
Paris, cause she knows that Blue is really not her colour.
Vodafone are advertising it already
I've just seen a poster site in Dublin for Voda and the LG was the main part of the ad. Caught my eye because of the XBox Live icon on the home screen otherwise I probably wouldn't have realised it was a Phone 7 device. *update* Its on the Voda Ireland site: http://www.vodafone.ie/phones-plans/smartphones/phones/windows/
yes, nice user inter-bwa ha ha ha ha! god it looks awful. wht don't the tiles fit the screen properly? what goes in the big gap down the right hand side... ms should stop throwing good money after bad and get the hell out of the mobile business.
Sweet. The DLNA functionality we saw a while back is intriguing.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs