Windows Phone 7 gets its formal public launch this afternoon, but dear old LG has already - and accidentally - outed its Optimus 7 handset. Said the company in its blog this morning - the entry has since been pulled - "Utilising Microsoft’s brand new operating system, the LG Optimus 7 heralds a new era for smartphones and …
I'm sure they love having their name pinched
Did you not learn Latin at school?
Blue Screen of Life ? Well, when it goes titsup the screen won't have to change colour much now will it?
The size of those icons? Ok, for an Inuit in the Arctic wearing sealskin mitts I suppose.
Paris, cause she knows that Blue is really not her colour.
Vodafone are advertising it already
I've just seen a poster site in Dublin for Voda and the LG was the main part of the ad. Caught my eye because of the XBox Live icon on the home screen otherwise I probably wouldn't have realised it was a Phone 7 device. *update* Its on the Voda Ireland site: http://www.vodafone.ie/phones-plans/smartphones/phones/windows/
yes, nice user inter-bwa ha ha ha ha! god it looks awful. wht don't the tiles fit the screen properly? what goes in the big gap down the right hand side... ms should stop throwing good money after bad and get the hell out of the mobile business.
Sweet. The DLNA functionality we saw a while back is intriguing.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor