Hitachi GST has caught up with its competitors, announcing a 600GB, 2.5-inch enterprise drive and claiming better power-efficiency than anyone else. The Ultrastar C10K600 spins at 10,000rpm and is a 3-platter drive, with a 341Gbit/in2 areal density drive and comes in 300, 450 and 600GB capacity points. Hitachi GST claims its …
After IBM/Hitachi's deathstar incident I doubt I'd ever buy or recommend their drives to anyone now.
says it all....
Past history says that shortly after you use it, you will have 100% less power usage than the nearest competitor.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill