Hitachi GST has caught up with its competitors, announcing a 600GB, 2.5-inch enterprise drive and claiming better power-efficiency than anyone else. The Ultrastar C10K600 spins at 10,000rpm and is a 3-platter drive, with a 341Gbit/in2 areal density drive and comes in 300, 450 and 600GB capacity points. Hitachi GST claims its …
After IBM/Hitachi's deathstar incident I doubt I'd ever buy or recommend their drives to anyone now.
says it all....
Past history says that shortly after you use it, you will have 100% less power usage than the nearest competitor.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide