Hitachi GST has caught up with its competitors, announcing a 600GB, 2.5-inch enterprise drive and claiming better power-efficiency than anyone else. The Ultrastar C10K600 spins at 10,000rpm and is a 3-platter drive, with a 341Gbit/in2 areal density drive and comes in 300, 450 and 600GB capacity points. Hitachi GST claims its …
After IBM/Hitachi's deathstar incident I doubt I'd ever buy or recommend their drives to anyone now.
says it all....
Past history says that shortly after you use it, you will have 100% less power usage than the nearest competitor.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it