We said at the launch of Google TV that without content it meant nothing: but of course Google has been quietly working away on content, and has come up this week with the early fruits of its labour. What Google TV really needs (and sorry to be a broken record here) is an end to that legal action between Viacom and YouTube, so …
Are there going to be geographical copyright viewing limitations on Google TV?
Some programming can't be viewed overseas because of copyright/distribution restrictions.
Will Google TV impose these restrictions as well?
I'm confused on why there's so much focus on Google TV when Boxee is coming out with a box that is already set to be head and shoulders above Google. With the ability to view content from multiple providers including netflix and comedy central, Register, you confuse me when you only cover the Google TV.
The Google clone model is ...
Great though the Google art it always seems tied into great spec that just does not deliver.
The TV that watches YOU!
"But on the other hand we felt a little like that when Android first came out."
BURN THE WITCH!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs