Yahoo! refined its search results yesterday, as the company continues to plod along underpinned by Microsoft’s Bing “decision engine” technology. These days, the Carol Bartz-run web portal is focusing on prettifying its site, because it is in the process of transitioning its search results over to Microsoft’s prowess. This …
We’re here to keep you...
Well it was marginal before. Now it does none of the above. No longer considered viable. Are they just trying to bury it now?
The ! are getting boring. Please stop it.
Thankfully only popstars and media whores
and let's face it, people who search for those things probably enjoy this.
Still can't find a reason to go there, same as for the past decade or so...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS