Yahoo! refined its search results yesterday, as the company continues to plod along underpinned by Microsoft’s Bing “decision engine” technology. These days, the Carol Bartz-run web portal is focusing on prettifying its site, because it is in the process of transitioning its search results over to Microsoft’s prowess. This …
We’re here to keep you...
Well it was marginal before. Now it does none of the above. No longer considered viable. Are they just trying to bury it now?
The ! are getting boring. Please stop it.
Thankfully only popstars and media whores
and let's face it, people who search for those things probably enjoy this.
Still can't find a reason to go there, same as for the past decade or so...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst