Yahoo! refined its search results yesterday, as the company continues to plod along underpinned by Microsoft’s Bing “decision engine” technology. These days, the Carol Bartz-run web portal is focusing on prettifying its site, because it is in the process of transitioning its search results over to Microsoft’s prowess. This …
We’re here to keep you...
Well it was marginal before. Now it does none of the above. No longer considered viable. Are they just trying to bury it now?
The ! are getting boring. Please stop it.
Thankfully only popstars and media whores
and let's face it, people who search for those things probably enjoy this.
Still can't find a reason to go there, same as for the past decade or so...
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory