Yahoo! refined its search results yesterday, as the company continues to plod along underpinned by Microsoft’s Bing “decision engine” technology. These days, the Carol Bartz-run web portal is focusing on prettifying its site, because it is in the process of transitioning its search results over to Microsoft’s prowess. This …
We’re here to keep you...
Well it was marginal before. Now it does none of the above. No longer considered viable. Are they just trying to bury it now?
The ! are getting boring. Please stop it.
Thankfully only popstars and media whores
and let's face it, people who search for those things probably enjoy this.
Still can't find a reason to go there, same as for the past decade or so...
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln