Yahoo! refined its search results yesterday, as the company continues to plod along underpinned by Microsoft’s Bing “decision engine” technology. These days, the Carol Bartz-run web portal is focusing on prettifying its site, because it is in the process of transitioning its search results over to Microsoft’s prowess. This …
We’re here to keep you...
Well it was marginal before. Now it does none of the above. No longer considered viable. Are they just trying to bury it now?
The ! are getting boring. Please stop it.
Thankfully only popstars and media whores
and let's face it, people who search for those things probably enjoy this.
Still can't find a reason to go there, same as for the past decade or so...
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?