Japanese Wii fans will be able to buy a bright red version of the console next month, the better to help them mark Super Mario Bros' 25th anniversary. Nintendo Wii red The red box goes on sale on 11 November, though that's just under two months after the game's 25th birthday - it was released on 13 September 1985, though …
I'd see a doctor about that...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro