Japanese Wii fans will be able to buy a bright red version of the console next month, the better to help them mark Super Mario Bros' 25th anniversary. Nintendo Wii red The red box goes on sale on 11 November, though that's just under two months after the game's 25th birthday - it was released on 13 September 1985, though …
I'd see a doctor about that...
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?