Japanese Wii fans will be able to buy a bright red version of the console next month, the better to help them mark Super Mario Bros' 25th anniversary. Nintendo Wii red The red box goes on sale on 11 November, though that's just under two months after the game's 25th birthday - it was released on 13 September 1985, though …
I'd see a doctor about that...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR