Japanese Wii fans will be able to buy a bright red version of the console next month, the better to help them mark Super Mario Bros' 25th anniversary. Nintendo Wii red The red box goes on sale on 11 November, though that's just under two months after the game's 25th birthday - it was released on 13 September 1985, though …
I'd see a doctor about that...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor