Microsoft has been shy about announcing any acquisitions in the past year, and the firm hasn’t revealed anything about recent company buyouts. That all changed yesterday, with Microsoft confirming plans to take over Baltimore-based, privately-held AVIcode Inc. Redmond will fold the .NET application performance monitoring outfit …
Purple Prose 42 Server ....... Nation Shall Speak Peace unto Nationals and InterNetionals
For QuITe Novel Master Piloting of the Privateers' Piratical Promotions would be a Real Flash Meme to Server ITs Phormation ....... Cosmic Energy Sourcing.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'