Microsoft has been shy about announcing any acquisitions in the past year, and the firm hasn’t revealed anything about recent company buyouts. That all changed yesterday, with Microsoft confirming plans to take over Baltimore-based, privately-held AVIcode Inc. Redmond will fold the .NET application performance monitoring outfit …
Purple Prose 42 Server ....... Nation Shall Speak Peace unto Nationals and InterNetionals
For QuITe Novel Master Piloting of the Privateers' Piratical Promotions would be a Real Flash Meme to Server ITs Phormation ....... Cosmic Energy Sourcing.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire