Microsoft has been shy about announcing any acquisitions in the past year, and the firm hasn’t revealed anything about recent company buyouts. That all changed yesterday, with Microsoft confirming plans to take over Baltimore-based, privately-held AVIcode Inc. Redmond will fold the .NET application performance monitoring outfit …
Purple Prose 42 Server ....... Nation Shall Speak Peace unto Nationals and InterNetionals
For QuITe Novel Master Piloting of the Privateers' Piratical Promotions would be a Real Flash Meme to Server ITs Phormation ....... Cosmic Energy Sourcing.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones