Microsoft has been shy about announcing any acquisitions in the past year, and the firm hasn’t revealed anything about recent company buyouts. That all changed yesterday, with Microsoft confirming plans to take over Baltimore-based, privately-held AVIcode Inc. Redmond will fold the .NET application performance monitoring outfit …
Purple Prose 42 Server ....... Nation Shall Speak Peace unto Nationals and InterNetionals
For QuITe Novel Master Piloting of the Privateers' Piratical Promotions would be a Real Flash Meme to Server ITs Phormation ....... Cosmic Energy Sourcing.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders