Yahoo! bought display advertising outfit Dapper yesterday for an undisclosed sum. The web portal, which is headed up by Carol Bartz, perhaps responded to Google’s buyout of Invite Media in June by acquiring a display ad company of its own. After all, the company’s Right Media ad house has recently seen its market share fall. …
This move provides an amazing opportunity for niche product advertisers to corner a market segment Yahoo caters to specifically. Yahoo hosts tens of thousands of registered sex offenders, perverts and pedophiles on their groups and social networks, like Flickr. Any advertiser can now create adult oriented, content-specific ad campaigns that target this growing segment of the population that Yahoo serves so well. Those companies selling silk rope, lubricants, Spanish Fly, S&M torture paraphernalia, and other sex stalker related commodities can directly connect much better now to Yahoo's massive alternative lifestyle audience. Yahoo is a premier online hang-out host, that harbors countless untapped online sexual deviants on unlabeled, pornographic social networks like Flickr, that they are able to sneak past filters into junior schools and libraries, to give their costumers the best access to kids, and to all their advertisers as well.
Don't! you! think! you've! done! the! exclamation! mark! gag! to! death!
Yes! that's! the! point!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers