The Wireless Application Community has published draft specifications for WAC widgets, and is seeking comment from the developer community it so desperately needs to attract. The specifications are very clearly marked as being draft, with dire warnings against building phones based on the spec, but the idea of the Waikiki is …
... Breathes out.
Nah, I won't keep it in on this one.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests