Samsung is generously giving 1.67 per cent of the retail price of every Galaxy Tab Android tablet sold through Phones4U to help fight breast cancer. Buy the £600 gadget from now until the end of November and Samsung will give a tenner to charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer. It's an excellent cause to support - breast cancer is …
Bit churlish to complain about the size of the donation.
I don't recall many other tablet manufacturers donating any of the price to charity. Give them a break.
How about I just give £10 to charity and save my £590. Hell I might even be able to buy a tablet for considerably less than this in the next few months.
Is this like a carbon offset
but in this case to make good the brain-frying wifi radiation from the unit itself?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip