Samsung is generously giving 1.67 per cent of the retail price of every Galaxy Tab Android tablet sold through Phones4U to help fight breast cancer. Buy the £600 gadget from now until the end of November and Samsung will give a tenner to charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer. It's an excellent cause to support - breast cancer is …
Bit churlish to complain about the size of the donation.
I don't recall many other tablet manufacturers donating any of the price to charity. Give them a break.
How about I just give £10 to charity and save my £590. Hell I might even be able to buy a tablet for considerably less than this in the next few months.
Is this like a carbon offset
but in this case to make good the brain-frying wifi radiation from the unit itself?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle