Samsung is generously giving 1.67 per cent of the retail price of every Galaxy Tab Android tablet sold through Phones4U to help fight breast cancer. Buy the £600 gadget from now until the end of November and Samsung will give a tenner to charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer. It's an excellent cause to support - breast cancer is …
Bit churlish to complain about the size of the donation.
I don't recall many other tablet manufacturers donating any of the price to charity. Give them a break.
How about I just give £10 to charity and save my £590. Hell I might even be able to buy a tablet for considerably less than this in the next few months.
Is this like a carbon offset
but in this case to make good the brain-frying wifi radiation from the unit itself?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory