It is clear that keeping remote workers operating effectively is usually a completely different challenge to those of office based workers. One particular sub-group amongst such remote workers is that of “field service engineers”, a category with very specific requirements of their IT equipment, tools and support needs. As …
Well done a *massive* edge over the competition
Badly planned (and implemented) a *massive* handicap.
Needs *detailed* understanding of business needs + *detailed* understanding of available capabilities.
Superficially equal systems can give *wildly* different outcomes. Literally field service heaven and field service hell.
One lot are away from the office one lot aren't.
!= Rocket science
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad