It is clear that keeping remote workers operating effectively is usually a completely different challenge to those of office based workers. One particular sub-group amongst such remote workers is that of “field service engineers”, a category with very specific requirements of their IT equipment, tools and support needs. As …
Well done a *massive* edge over the competition
Badly planned (and implemented) a *massive* handicap.
Needs *detailed* understanding of business needs + *detailed* understanding of available capabilities.
Superficially equal systems can give *wildly* different outcomes. Literally field service heaven and field service hell.
One lot are away from the office one lot aren't.
!= Rocket science
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER