It is clear that keeping remote workers operating effectively is usually a completely different challenge to those of office based workers. One particular sub-group amongst such remote workers is that of “field service engineers”, a category with very specific requirements of their IT equipment, tools and support needs. As …
Well done a *massive* edge over the competition
Badly planned (and implemented) a *massive* handicap.
Needs *detailed* understanding of business needs + *detailed* understanding of available capabilities.
Superficially equal systems can give *wildly* different outcomes. Literally field service heaven and field service hell.
One lot are away from the office one lot aren't.
!= Rocket science
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest