It is clear that keeping remote workers operating effectively is usually a completely different challenge to those of office based workers. One particular sub-group amongst such remote workers is that of “field service engineers”, a category with very specific requirements of their IT equipment, tools and support needs. As …
Well done a *massive* edge over the competition
Badly planned (and implemented) a *massive* handicap.
Needs *detailed* understanding of business needs + *detailed* understanding of available capabilities.
Superficially equal systems can give *wildly* different outcomes. Literally field service heaven and field service hell.
One lot are away from the office one lot aren't.
!= Rocket science
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor