Opera has launched its own mobile ad exchange, designed to serve ads on both smartphones and old school feature phones via its Opera Mini browser. These ads will appear on webpages, but they'll be optimized for Opera Mini, which uses proxy servers to compress and deliver ads to more than 66 million handests worldwide, according …
A swipe at...
"For the uninitiated, that was a swipe at Microsoft Internet Explorer – and Mozilla's Firefox."
Or Google. Mozilla is making its own cash now (although it used to rely on free money from Google).
Google has an online ad monopoly, remember? And Google uses that online ad monopoly to spam the web with Chrome ads.
So they are propping up Chrome using their ad monopoly.
Oh I dunno
Being funded by "sugar-daddies" means we stand a chance of getting mobile Adblock plus once they start porting to other devices now "that's" good news! for us the consumer.
Just Grow up.
That is all.
Why would someone who speaks the truth need to "grow up"?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM