Why doesn't HP's Converged Infrastructure (CI) include system software? HP says it does: according to the IT giant you can have any hypervisor you want, any operating system you want, any database or any other middleware you want. So what am I talking about? HP's CI could stand for Close Integration if we are talking about …
HP have a software stack hardware agnostic
That call CSA, Cloud Service Automation, including all software bought from Opsware and some others.
And you can run Matrix + CSA to have the best of both world (but not for cheap indeed).
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search