Why doesn't HP's Converged Infrastructure (CI) include system software? HP says it does: according to the IT giant you can have any hypervisor you want, any operating system you want, any database or any other middleware you want. So what am I talking about? HP's CI could stand for Close Integration if we are talking about …
HP have a software stack hardware agnostic
That call CSA, Cloud Service Automation, including all software bought from Opsware and some others.
And you can run Matrix + CSA to have the best of both world (but not for cheap indeed).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND