Twitter co-founder Evan Williams has stepped down as the company's chief executive, but he will remain with the micro-blogging outfit in a new role "completely focused on product strategy." "I am most satisfied while pushing product direction. Building things is my passion, and I’ve never been more excited or optimistic about …
I think you meant
"But it's yet to be seen whether micro-blogging can indeed be transformed into a money maker."
"But I knew Dick would be a strong complement to me, and this has proven to be the case," William wrote
I rest my case, guv.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!