Twitter co-founder Evan Williams has stepped down as the company's chief executive, but he will remain with the micro-blogging outfit in a new role "completely focused on product strategy." "I am most satisfied while pushing product direction. Building things is my passion, and I’ve never been more excited or optimistic about …
I think you meant
"But it's yet to be seen whether micro-blogging can indeed be transformed into a money maker."
"But I knew Dick would be a strong complement to me, and this has proven to be the case," William wrote
I rest my case, guv.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack