Twitter co-founder Evan Williams has stepped down as the company's chief executive, but he will remain with the micro-blogging outfit in a new role "completely focused on product strategy." "I am most satisfied while pushing product direction. Building things is my passion, and I’ve never been more excited or optimistic about …
I think you meant
"But it's yet to be seen whether micro-blogging can indeed be transformed into a money maker."
"But I knew Dick would be a strong complement to me, and this has proven to be the case," William wrote
I rest my case, guv.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked