Twitter co-founder Evan Williams has stepped down as the company's chief executive, but he will remain with the micro-blogging outfit in a new role "completely focused on product strategy." "I am most satisfied while pushing product direction. Building things is my passion, and I’ve never been more excited or optimistic about …
I think you meant
"But it's yet to be seen whether micro-blogging can indeed be transformed into a money maker."
"But I knew Dick would be a strong complement to me, and this has proven to be the case," William wrote
I rest my case, guv.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop