Three has introduced a one-day internet access package for punters who only need casual 3G data connectivity. The Pay Per Day deal costs £2 and provides 500MB of data transfer for the 24-hour period. You can buy online or pick up a voucher in shops. There's no time limit on the vouchers, Three indicated. Buy £10 worth and you' …
Still not as good as Vodafone's old deal for casual use
Still not as good as Vodafone's old deal for casual use - £15 per gigabyte (so yes, more expensive for heavy use) but if you used only a penny's worth one day, that's £14.99 credit left, and no expiry so long as used at least every six months. I doubt there will ever be such a good deal again; glad I bought my stick when I did, because it was cancelled for new customers at the end of 2009.
T-Mobile Pay per day Mobile Broadband (used to be WnW daily plus)
£2/day for 500MB
£5/week for 1GB
£15/month for 2GB
I had mine for at least 3 years.
Why is the 3 plan news?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad