Rogue Wave Software, a niche provider of compilers and programming tools for HPC shops, has acquired Acumem AB, a maker of performance tuning tools for single- and multi-threaded applications. Parallel programming is so hard that even the smartest techies in the world have trouble with it, and that's why programming tools that …
Holy Grail Territory ....... Angel Flights
"and then instead of just leaving you sitting there scratching your head, the ThreadSpotter and SlowSpotter tools rank each bottleneck in terms of severity and point you to the source code that is creating the problem, thus enabling a programmer to assign blame to someone else's crappy code if this is the case, or to quickly fix it before other coders find out."
That's the SMART bit that bamboozles and defeats the many whilst dDelivering the Colossal Phew.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan