Apple, meet HTC. It has made use of the same production technique you use for your "unibody" Macs: milling the casing out of a single block of aluminium. HTC Legend New-look Legend The first HTC handset to get a unibody of its own is the Legend, but to help avoid invidious comparisons it has finished the phone off in "phantom …
Glad to see there's still life in the Legend, sitting nicely form-factor-wise between the tiny and gargantuan Android offerings, whilst not compromising on specs. Hopefully this might see its network availability expand a bit though, and breed a bit of competition? It's still my #1 choice, but yet to find a compelling deal.
OK, don't know why this was rejected the first time...
...since it was neither trolling nor objectionable, but:
"The first HTC handset to get a unibody of its own is the Legend, but to help avoid invidious comparisons it has finished the phone off in "phantom" matte black."
Errr...given the Legend has been out as an aluminium unibody (matte silver)since its release in, what, March?, what you seem to be saying is "Here's the HTC Legend...in a different colour!". Don't get me wrong, great phone, but still...not really news?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan