Ukrainian police on Thursday arrested five people suspected of orchestrating an international fraud ring that siphoned more than $70m out of bank accounts by infecting computers with the Zeus trojan. The action by Ukraine's SBU was part of an unprecedented partnership among law enforcement agencies in the US, the UK, the …
..if all these arrests were BECAUSE for the discolusure. Not because he helped, but because he hindered. The police may of been fully aware fo this and were busy gathering intel, but then had to go into action, before the backdoor was bolted shut.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars