Ukrainian police on Thursday arrested five people suspected of orchestrating an international fraud ring that siphoned more than $70m out of bank accounts by infecting computers with the Zeus trojan. The action by Ukraine's SBU was part of an unprecedented partnership among law enforcement agencies in the US, the UK, the …
..if all these arrests were BECAUSE for the discolusure. Not because he helped, but because he hindered. The police may of been fully aware fo this and were busy gathering intel, but then had to go into action, before the backdoor was bolted shut.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL