Ukrainian police on Thursday arrested five people suspected of orchestrating an international fraud ring that siphoned more than $70m out of bank accounts by infecting computers with the Zeus trojan. The action by Ukraine's SBU was part of an unprecedented partnership among law enforcement agencies in the US, the UK, the …
..if all these arrests were BECAUSE for the discolusure. Not because he helped, but because he hindered. The police may of been fully aware fo this and were busy gathering intel, but then had to go into action, before the backdoor was bolted shut.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion