Ukrainian police on Thursday arrested five people suspected of orchestrating an international fraud ring that siphoned more than $70m out of bank accounts by infecting computers with the Zeus trojan. The action by Ukraine's SBU was part of an unprecedented partnership among law enforcement agencies in the US, the UK, the …
..if all these arrests were BECAUSE for the discolusure. Not because he helped, but because he hindered. The police may of been fully aware fo this and were busy gathering intel, but then had to go into action, before the backdoor was bolted shut.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL