Captains of the two Ryder Cup teams will ban golfers from using Twitter and Facebook during the tournament, but there is much flip-flopping afoot. After two European golfers went against team orders, a compromise has been struck so that golfers may continue to tweet providing they avoid discussing team tactics or anything else …
Do it. Or not. Whatever.
"After two European golfers went against team orders, a compromise has been struck..."
So team discipline is still an issue eh? Well there's a surprise...
I'll be at the 19th.
"...golfers may continue to tweet providing they avoid discussing team tactics or anything else said in team talks."
Yeah, golf tactics. Pretty much the same for everyone:
Step 1: Hit the ball towards the hole.
Step 2: If the ball isn't in the hole, go back to step 1.
could be contractual
if they got some kind of deal to advertise some telco or something.
or another way to look at it is ; no tweeting at work, since these are pro sports men and women.
Golf is a good walk, ruined.
Twitter and Facebook are a good intertubes, ruined.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can