Yahoo!’s US operations boss Hilary Schneider has reportedly quit the Carol Bartz-run internet firm. The company’s audience wonk David Ko and media veep Jimmy Pitaro have also hung up their Yahoo! boots, according to an All Things Digital report that cites people familiar with the matter. It’s understood that Yahoo! is set to …
Enough with the exclamation marks already
Enough with the exclamation marks after every headline word, just because the company name ends in an exclamation mark. That joke is soooooooooooo 2009. It's like hearing the same joke for the 29th time.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked