Yahoo!’s US operations boss Hilary Schneider has reportedly quit the Carol Bartz-run internet firm. The company’s audience wonk David Ko and media veep Jimmy Pitaro have also hung up their Yahoo! boots, according to an All Things Digital report that cites people familiar with the matter. It’s understood that Yahoo! is set to …
Enough with the exclamation marks already
Enough with the exclamation marks after every headline word, just because the company name ends in an exclamation mark. That joke is soooooooooooo 2009. It's like hearing the same joke for the 29th time.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss