Yahoo!’s US operations boss Hilary Schneider has reportedly quit the Carol Bartz-run internet firm. The company’s audience wonk David Ko and media veep Jimmy Pitaro have also hung up their Yahoo! boots, according to an All Things Digital report that cites people familiar with the matter. It’s understood that Yahoo! is set to …
Enough with the exclamation marks already
Enough with the exclamation marks after every headline word, just because the company name ends in an exclamation mark. That joke is soooooooooooo 2009. It's like hearing the same joke for the 29th time.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great