Yahoo!’s US operations boss Hilary Schneider has reportedly quit the Carol Bartz-run internet firm. The company’s audience wonk David Ko and media veep Jimmy Pitaro have also hung up their Yahoo! boots, according to an All Things Digital report that cites people familiar with the matter. It’s understood that Yahoo! is set to …
Enough with the exclamation marks already
Enough with the exclamation marks after every headline word, just because the company name ends in an exclamation mark. That joke is soooooooooooo 2009. It's like hearing the same joke for the 29th time.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst