UK public sector workers have been handed a new Open Government licence this morning from The National Archives office that allows easier re-use of some gov data. It is interoperable with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence, but it also comes loaded with a number of restrictions. Public sector employees throughout …
Pub sector? What the... oh, wait.
There I was, pub firmly in mind, trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL pubs had to do with uk.gov databases. Tracking drinkers? Or maybe laptops containing the data left in pub car parks?
I saw this and wondered what thePubs needed software code and to resue databases for
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait