UK public sector workers have been handed a new Open Government licence this morning from The National Archives office that allows easier re-use of some gov data. It is interoperable with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence, but it also comes loaded with a number of restrictions. Public sector employees throughout …
Pub sector? What the... oh, wait.
There I was, pub firmly in mind, trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL pubs had to do with uk.gov databases. Tracking drinkers? Or maybe laptops containing the data left in pub car parks?
I saw this and wondered what thePubs needed software code and to resue databases for
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?