UK public sector workers have been handed a new Open Government licence this morning from The National Archives office that allows easier re-use of some gov data. It is interoperable with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence, but it also comes loaded with a number of restrictions. Public sector employees throughout …
Pub sector? What the... oh, wait.
There I was, pub firmly in mind, trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL pubs had to do with uk.gov databases. Tracking drinkers? Or maybe laptops containing the data left in pub car parks?
I saw this and wondered what thePubs needed software code and to resue databases for
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!