UK public sector workers have been handed a new Open Government licence this morning from The National Archives office that allows easier re-use of some gov data. It is interoperable with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence, but it also comes loaded with a number of restrictions. Public sector employees throughout …
Pub sector? What the... oh, wait.
There I was, pub firmly in mind, trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL pubs had to do with uk.gov databases. Tracking drinkers? Or maybe laptops containing the data left in pub car parks?
I saw this and wondered what thePubs needed software code and to resue databases for
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer