UK public sector workers have been handed a new Open Government licence this morning from The National Archives office that allows easier re-use of some gov data. It is interoperable with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence, but it also comes loaded with a number of restrictions. Public sector employees throughout …
Pub sector? What the... oh, wait.
There I was, pub firmly in mind, trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL pubs had to do with uk.gov databases. Tracking drinkers? Or maybe laptops containing the data left in pub car parks?
I saw this and wondered what thePubs needed software code and to resue databases for
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad