A Facebook security boss says police are closing in on the authors of the infamous Koobface worm. Nick Bilogorskiy, who leads the anti-malware team at the social network, told delegates at the Virus Bulletin conference in Vancouver on Wednesday that the hackers behind Koobface made an estimated $35,000 per week through their …
I always knew it
Facebook knows everything about you!
Not anonymous, because I don't have an account!
Facebook security team!
Man, these guys do good with the oxymoron stuff - I guess I find it a little bit funny
What were you thinking. Social networking site that gathers your private data would surely know everything about you.
Oh! and some users have gone to the extent of posting their DoB, address and family history. It doesn't get any better than this for facebook.
Log back in with the details you registered with, and you'll be faced with an option to retrieve your old account. :P, at least Hi5 has this option for you.
You can run but you can't hide from Facebook now :)
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked