A Facebook security boss says police are closing in on the authors of the infamous Koobface worm. Nick Bilogorskiy, who leads the anti-malware team at the social network, told delegates at the Virus Bulletin conference in Vancouver on Wednesday that the hackers behind Koobface made an estimated $35,000 per week through their …
I always knew it
Facebook knows everything about you!
Not anonymous, because I don't have an account!
Facebook security team!
Man, these guys do good with the oxymoron stuff - I guess I find it a little bit funny
What were you thinking. Social networking site that gathers your private data would surely know everything about you.
Oh! and some users have gone to the extent of posting their DoB, address and family history. It doesn't get any better than this for facebook.
Log back in with the details you registered with, and you'll be faced with an option to retrieve your old account. :P, at least Hi5 has this option for you.
You can run but you can't hide from Facebook now :)
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!