Vodafone will release its second own-brand budget Android handset in time for Christmas. The Vodafone 945 runs version 2.1 of the Google OS and sports a 3.2in, 480 × 272 capacitive touchscreen with haptic feedback - a big step up from its resistive touchscreen predecessor, the Vodafone 845. Vodafone 945 There's a 5Mp camera …
Doesn't sound great
It's going to have to be *really* *really* cheap to be a better buy than the 800x480 Orange San Francisco phone @ 99 GBP PAYG.
... the specs don't seem so.
I've been browsing the user guide for this (as submitted to the FCC), and the screen for one seems better than announced - a far more respectable and competitive 3.5" @ 800x480. Camera lower resolution though, not that that would be too much of a disaster. Guess we might just have to wait and see as far as the reality is concerned...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait