The world's longest public job interview for the chief executive officer position at a Global 25 corporation dragged on for four hours today because Hewlett-Packard did not announce a replacement for ousted top dog Mark Hurd ahead of its security analysts meeting in San Francisco. Interim CEO and chief financial officer Cathie …
Bill & Dave are spinning ...
Will anyone notice?
All of the recent heads of HP seem to have been - well less than sterling examples of human beings. I wonder it they'd be better off wandering around like a headless chicken - it might be an improvement.
Times gone past
"Innovation is, has been, and will continue to be at the core of HP," Lesjak said emphatically,
It was RIGHT up to the point that Carly gutted it.
We all know who they should give the job to.
MB. 'nuf said.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize