The world's longest public job interview for the chief executive officer position at a Global 25 corporation dragged on for four hours today because Hewlett-Packard did not announce a replacement for ousted top dog Mark Hurd ahead of its security analysts meeting in San Francisco. Interim CEO and chief financial officer Cathie …
Bill & Dave are spinning ...
Will anyone notice?
All of the recent heads of HP seem to have been - well less than sterling examples of human beings. I wonder it they'd be better off wandering around like a headless chicken - it might be an improvement.
Times gone past
"Innovation is, has been, and will continue to be at the core of HP," Lesjak said emphatically,
It was RIGHT up to the point that Carly gutted it.
We all know who they should give the job to.
MB. 'nuf said.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes