The world's longest public job interview for the chief executive officer position at a Global 25 corporation dragged on for four hours today because Hewlett-Packard did not announce a replacement for ousted top dog Mark Hurd ahead of its security analysts meeting in San Francisco. Interim CEO and chief financial officer Cathie …
Bill & Dave are spinning ...
Will anyone notice?
All of the recent heads of HP seem to have been - well less than sterling examples of human beings. I wonder it they'd be better off wandering around like a headless chicken - it might be an improvement.
Times gone past
"Innovation is, has been, and will continue to be at the core of HP," Lesjak said emphatically,
It was RIGHT up to the point that Carly gutted it.
We all know who they should give the job to.
MB. 'nuf said.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16