The world's longest public job interview for the chief executive officer position at a Global 25 corporation dragged on for four hours today because Hewlett-Packard did not announce a replacement for ousted top dog Mark Hurd ahead of its security analysts meeting in San Francisco. Interim CEO and chief financial officer Cathie …
Bill & Dave are spinning ...
Will anyone notice?
All of the recent heads of HP seem to have been - well less than sterling examples of human beings. I wonder it they'd be better off wandering around like a headless chicken - it might be an improvement.
Times gone past
"Innovation is, has been, and will continue to be at the core of HP," Lesjak said emphatically,
It was RIGHT up to the point that Carly gutted it.
We all know who they should give the job to.
MB. 'nuf said.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers