Money can ease the pain of many things: a messy divorce, holding down a US contractor's job in the City of Fallujah, tripping over the paving stones on some lost and neglected city street. It can also make up for shortcomings in Apple's App Store, it seems. A significant number of iPhone developers are making more money than …
not quite the same as a messy divorce then
"lack of awareness among users that reloading or reinstalling an application is free. "
There is a general lack of awareness among Apple users. If you don't like it, don't develop for it.
"Markets from BlackBerry, Microsoft, and Nokia were scored worse by more than 20 per cent of the respondents."
Umm... So 80% of respondents rated them better?
The dev pool is a hundred thousand. 110 polled is a statistical anomaly, way too easily swayed by poor question wording, media bais, or just a bad pool sample, with a survey variance for accuracy through the roof. If you have not polled at least 10% of a pool, or at least 1,000 individuals across a detailed spread of the demographic noting pool selection variance from those demographics, then your survey is worthless.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast