What do you get when you cross MC Hammer with an injured and badly limping internet giant? Well according to TechCruch’s Michael Arrington, whose website has just been bought by AOL, the answer is “awesomeness in a bottle.” The web outfit, under CEO Tim Armstrong, went on a big spending spree yesterday. It scooped up no less …
AOL money to waste
Great for Ego Tech Blogger Michael Arrington
Not sure what this does for AOL shareholders.
Maybe after a year they will close it or sell it to some other sucker.
Hammer is still going?
Who'd a thunk? Personally I think Stahlhammer do a better job on his hit:
... but maybe that's just me :)
Maybe Hammer was explaining how business works
After all - MC Hammer went bankrupt in 1996!!! Get TechCrunch in there and they're all a big batch of circle jerks.
U Can't Touch This!
Being bought by AOL
...seems to be the Kiss Of Death for any company. The only thing that seems to be awesome is how fast AOL companys lose money and circle the drain.
Has to be done
<- Hammer time
Yes, that's my coat, thank you.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball