Fans of Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg will be delighted to learn that the gazillionaire internet genius and philanthropist will shortly be getting the comic book treatment in Bluewater Productions' snappily-titled Mark Zuckerberg: Creator of Facebook. The Zuckerberg comic cover. Image: Bluewater The 48-page graphic title …
Time to worship your new God.
Books, movies, and now comic books? And you thought Steve Jobs was full of himself. At least he's not constantly telling you how he single-handedly built in his garage Apple and how he designed the iPod himself from the very beginning.
A profound effect on the world
It certainly has, it now takes ten times as long to get anything done in an organisation because a good proportion of people spend their day dicking about on facebook.
He's also stimulated sales of web filtering/censorship tech.
Maybe he contributed to the credit crunch too.
Mark Zuckerberg has Fans????
The turn the power on and they spin around type?
Can we stop feeding that Zuckwit's ego?
I'm getting rather tired of Zuckerberg. It's a bit like reading about Bill Gates, but without *any* upside. Given my sub basement level opinion of Gates, that says a lot.
Can we please have an evil Zuckerberg icon? No need for the angelic version.
"hardly anyone knows much about him"
I'd like to keep it that way. I already know more than I need to about that asshole, bitch.
... closed my freindface & twitter acccount on Monday.
Social networks me arse.
So the guy created a website that lots of people visit every day. Why should I actually care about him?
I don't hate him, I just don't care about him.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...