Regulation of television and video content delivered over the internet has now passed to the Association for Television On-Demand, or ATVOD, a former trade body turned regulator. New structures put in place to ensure that the UK complies with EU rules came into force on 20 September. ATVOD is now the regulator for content access …
Just what the internet needs,
more regulation. Booo. Bet its funded by taxpayers too.
More Bloody Nanny State
Surely if what passes for programming on TV these days is good enough for the airwaves, why does yet another bunch of government clowns have to be involved?
It'a time that people were allowed to set their own criteria not some faceless twit trying to justify his bloated salary.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle