Regulation of television and video content delivered over the internet has now passed to the Association for Television On-Demand, or ATVOD, a former trade body turned regulator. New structures put in place to ensure that the UK complies with EU rules came into force on 20 September. ATVOD is now the regulator for content access …
Just what the internet needs,
more regulation. Booo. Bet its funded by taxpayers too.
More Bloody Nanny State
Surely if what passes for programming on TV these days is good enough for the airwaves, why does yet another bunch of government clowns have to be involved?
It'a time that people were allowed to set their own criteria not some faceless twit trying to justify his bloated salary.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM