Regulation of television and video content delivered over the internet has now passed to the Association for Television On-Demand, or ATVOD, a former trade body turned regulator. New structures put in place to ensure that the UK complies with EU rules came into force on 20 September. ATVOD is now the regulator for content access …
Just what the internet needs,
more regulation. Booo. Bet its funded by taxpayers too.
More Bloody Nanny State
Surely if what passes for programming on TV these days is good enough for the airwaves, why does yet another bunch of government clowns have to be involved?
It'a time that people were allowed to set their own criteria not some faceless twit trying to justify his bloated salary.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests