Orange Business Services, the hosting and network operations arm of France Telecom that operates in 172 countries, has caught the cloud bug and has teamed up with the triumvirate (well, duo if you want to be honest) behind the Acadia partnership — Cisco Systems, EMC, and VMware — to launch a line of private clouds it wants to …
Possibly the most cynical article I've read all year
and I fucking love it, brilliant, especially the witty aside, and the not to blunt effort at apportioning blame. Almost broad sheet publication.
French for beginners
Should be "Infrastructure nuageuse" (infrastructure is a feminine noun in French), or more aptly "brumeuse" (foggy)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire