Orange Business Services, the hosting and network operations arm of France Telecom that operates in 172 countries, has caught the cloud bug and has teamed up with the triumvirate (well, duo if you want to be honest) behind the Acadia partnership — Cisco Systems, EMC, and VMware — to launch a line of private clouds it wants to …
Possibly the most cynical article I've read all year
and I fucking love it, brilliant, especially the witty aside, and the not to blunt effort at apportioning blame. Almost broad sheet publication.
French for beginners
Should be "Infrastructure nuageuse" (infrastructure is a feminine noun in French), or more aptly "brumeuse" (foggy)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout