Orange Business Services, the hosting and network operations arm of France Telecom that operates in 172 countries, has caught the cloud bug and has teamed up with the triumvirate (well, duo if you want to be honest) behind the Acadia partnership — Cisco Systems, EMC, and VMware — to launch a line of private clouds it wants to …
Possibly the most cynical article I've read all year
and I fucking love it, brilliant, especially the witty aside, and the not to blunt effort at apportioning blame. Almost broad sheet publication.
French for beginners
Should be "Infrastructure nuageuse" (infrastructure is a feminine noun in French), or more aptly "brumeuse" (foggy)
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad