This article has been updated to correct erroneous information included in DIICOT's press release and an earlier blog post by Gary Warner. Romanian authorities said they have detained a man suspected of absconding with more than $3m through a series of computer crimes that included phishing attacks that targeted eBay employees …
why would Italian banks want him to do this ?
"creating fake ATM cards for Italian banks"
Can't they a make a their own a real ones ?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great