This article has been updated to correct erroneous information included in DIICOT's press release and an earlier blog post by Gary Warner. Romanian authorities said they have detained a man suspected of absconding with more than $3m through a series of computer crimes that included phishing attacks that targeted eBay employees …
why would Italian banks want him to do this ?
"creating fake ATM cards for Italian banks"
Can't they a make a their own a real ones ?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE