Dell has recruited a Cisco vet as the first VP of a boosted networking division. Until now Dell has not had a separate executive focus on networking, having lumped it in with storage under VP and storage business general manager Darren Thomas. Dario Zamarian, a 20-year industry vet, was VP and general manager of the access …
Well Dell could do worse than go buy Extreme...
They have a rich set of Layer 2 and 3 siwtching and routing boxes, and the market Cap for the outfit is buttons - around $400Million or so.....
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2