Dell has recruited a Cisco vet as the first VP of a boosted networking division. Until now Dell has not had a separate executive focus on networking, having lumped it in with storage under VP and storage business general manager Darren Thomas. Dario Zamarian, a 20-year industry vet, was VP and general manager of the access …
Well Dell could do worse than go buy Extreme...
They have a rich set of Layer 2 and 3 siwtching and routing boxes, and the market Cap for the outfit is buttons - around $400Million or so.....
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops