Dell has recruited a Cisco vet as the first VP of a boosted networking division. Until now Dell has not had a separate executive focus on networking, having lumped it in with storage under VP and storage business general manager Darren Thomas. Dario Zamarian, a 20-year industry vet, was VP and general manager of the access …
Well Dell could do worse than go buy Extreme...
They have a rich set of Layer 2 and 3 siwtching and routing boxes, and the market Cap for the outfit is buttons - around $400Million or so.....
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!